- Growth comes with pains but gains of growth are always exponentially higher.
- It is our Customer who pays our bills; therefore, any value proposition or activity must be structured around the customer.
- Short term is important, but it is even more important to keep in mind long term.
- Let your Ego not come in the way of your growth.
- Every strength must be exploited and every problem to be seen as opportunity.
- Try and spread positive energy and things will start to happen.
- We must focus on creating an environment of passion, positive attitude, courage, innovation and fun.
- We must always provide requisite resources and tools and set realistic goals before making a judgement.
- Reward efforts and hard work and not necessarily the results only.
- Our teams are much smarter than we imagine, exploit their full potential. If we exploit the potential of our teams, 1+1 Will not be 2 but 11.
- Any business proposition must be evaluated on attractiveness of opportunity and ability to compete.
- Discipline and integrity key to success .
- Encourage teams to regularly exercise and spend time in reading.
- Our Potential is only constrained by our own imagination
- Happiness is a state of mind
- Hateful thoughts or anger have a big adverse impact on our health
- Peace of Mind is rooted in compassion and affection
- Focus all your energies on solutions rather than problems
- We are here for a purpose and we also have an end , lets go ahead and work towards our purpose with some sense of urgency.
- Ask a question at the end of every day “Have I made some impact in lives of others”. A sincere appreciation or awareness will help us in achieving our purpose of life.
- There can be no progress without hope and aspiration
- It is tough to achieve success without support from your family
- We have email, phone, fax, and yet we are much less connected emotionally than the time when most of these mediums did not exist
- The quality of our lives is based on quality of our choices and decisions we make all the time
- Most of us are very busy all the time but I can bet if we sincerely evaluate our day’s work we will find 20-30% of the work that we were engaged in , could have been avoided. Smart work and not hard word should be the way of life.
- We always look at complex solutions for simple problems
- Don’t make inefficient more efficient
- There are no failures but only learning
- You never win without playing
- Fail fast fly high
- Everything can be made easy by familiarity and training
- In order to get the best, respect other people views and rights
- In order to evaluate options please keep in mind what is the cost of not exercising any of the options.